The Rodenstock quality promise.
Committed to tradition: Rodenstock has been an innovation leader in the area of ophthalmic optics for more than 140 years. Many years of research knowledge, superb craftsmanship, precise cutting and intelligent technology go into our products. You can expect nothing less than a true masterpiece of precision – in terms of material, function and design.
Tradition meets innovation.
Since the beginning of the company's history, frames and lenses have come from a single source at Rodenstock. This expertise, comprising more than 140 years of experience, allowed Rodenstock to not only develop new, revolutionary technologies time and again; over 50 award-winning designs have been produced from the passion for lenses and the superb attention to detail. Because perfection is more than the sum of the individual parts.
Masterpieces of German engineering.
From the lens to the frame every single one of our products is designed and developed in Germany. The perfection of our products is the essence of German quality and engineering skill. And the result is impressive: Rodenstock currently maintains approx. 500 patents and patent applications worldwide for innovations in lenses, frames and instruments.
Brand spectacles from Rodenstock:
Advanced technology. Outstanding quality.
- Complete range Lenses and frames from a single source
- Brilliant, pin-sharp visionthanks to individual bespoke manufacture of the lenses
- Optimal wearing comfort and aestheticsthanks to perfect fit and design
- Masterpieces of German engineeringfrom complete product development in Germany
- High-precision eye measurementwith patented devices, for perfectly matching spectacles
- Guaranteed premium qualitythanks to highest standards & strict inspection processes
Perfect preparation for purchasing spectacles.
The digital lens consultant from Rodenstock determines your personal viewing habits and spectacles requirements. The virtual try-on by Rodenstock helps you in the search for the right frame. The two online tools help you to make a preselection so you are optimally prepared for your visit to the Rodenstock optician. Or perhaps you only want some inspiration!
Our guarantees and services.
When you purchase a pair of spectacles with Rodenstock brand lenses you receive the Rodenstock guarantee and service card* from your optician. With this card you are entitled to all services listed below and you find all key information about your spectacles. So that your optician can immediately order the right replacement in the event of damage or loss.
We guarantee the function and durability of your new Rodenstock spectacles. If there is a quality defect within 24 months of purchase, you will receive an identical replacement pair of lenses free of charge from your optician.
We also provide a 24-month guarantee from the date of purchase on our frames for all damage not caused by normal wear and tear or misuse, but for material or production faults.*
We give you a 36-month guarantee on the coating when you purchase spectacles with our premium coatings.
If desired you can insure your valuable Rodenstock spectacles against theft, breakage or damage. We offer this additional insurance for all Rodenstock brand spectacles in conjunction with one of the largest insurance providers in the world at favourable conditions. If you choose individual spectacles from our Impression® range, you automatically benefit from the spectacles insurance. For 12 months from the date of issue of your Rodenstock guarantee and service card, your spectacles are insured against damage, breakage and theft and you save 50% of the purchase price for your new spectacles in the event of damage or loss. Ask your optician about the Rodenstock spectacles insurance.**
* The Rodenstock guarantee and service card is available from all participating opticians. The guarantees and services may differ from one country to another. Your entitlements under the statutory warranty remain unaffected. Spare parts for your Rodenstock spectacles are also available for several years after purchase. In the event of damage, you can have your spectacles repaired and also continue to use the spectacles.
** For legal reasons the spectacles insurance can only be offered in Germany and Austria.
Please try again.